- Rescu Me! Event
RESCU Loves: Marc by Marc Jacobs Icon Stripe Watch
1st OF July 2012
It's time to trade in your iconic white Marc by Marc Jacobs watch for one with a touch more colour.
Stylishly Yours, Jennifer Thorpe
The Icon Stripe watch is a classic - it's a chunky 1980s throwback with a silicon-coated leather strap and an unmistakable air of luxury, for all it can look like it popped out of a video game.
And now Marc Jacobs is taking it further, releasing it in shades of coral and blue.
Technicolour watches are in this season - fashionistas are going for striped or dotted faces, ribbon bands, gemstones and all manner of brightness to cheer up their winters. The new Icon Stripe is a good way to tap into the trend without letting go of the chic factor.
However, be careful of knock-offs. Designer watches are a big part of the fake goods industry, and you deserve to get what you pay for. A proper Marc by Marc Jacobs watch will come with a Marc Jacobs box, have correct instructions, and - of course - have the brand's signature stripes around the outside of the casing.
If you're shy about the neon trend, this is the easiest and sassiest way to incorporate it into your wardrobe.
How to wear it? With a tuxedo jacket, sleeves pushed up to emphasise it. Pair it with class for its full impact; it will have less pop against a beach-dress or old skinny jeans.
Image: Marc by Marc Jacobs coral watch.
Share your comments
- share this article:
- Fashion Wrap: Jessica Chastain Wears Elizabeth Taylor's Famous Sapphires, Sneak Peek Of Summer 2014 Fashion & More!
- Thai Style Spiced Pumpkin & Ginger Soup Recipe
- Great Gatsby Sydney Premiere, Don Jon Trailer Released, and more
- Changes to Compulsory Superannuation Contributions from 1st July 2013
- 'The Great Gatsby' Australian Premiere
- The Launch Pad: Chanel, L'Occitane, and Glasshouse Frangrances
RESCUTV: Kate Moss for St Tropez
- Stylishly Yours
- Money Maven
- Lady Friday
- Rescu Team
- Culture Vulture
- Rescu Team
- Super User