- Rescu Me! Event
International Style Forecaster
Tony Bannister's bio
Find out what’s in the style stars with trend alerts, street style galleries from fashion hot-spots, and need-to-know global trend updates.
With over twenty years experience as a design director and fashion forecaster, Tony Bannister is internationally recognised as Australia’s very own cool hunter, the go-to-guy when it comes to picking what’s in style before it’s even happened.
Tony is responsible for revitalising some of Australia’s most iconic brands, working across design, merchandising, marketing and strategy. He is frequently featured and quoted in major Australian publications for his incredibly accurate trend predications.
As the director of Scout, a boutique fashion-forecasting agency, Tony works with an international team of fashion professionals drawn from different creative disciplines to offer on-the-spot global access to the latest trends as they happen.
At Scout, Tony and his crew don’t just forecast trends; they prove them. This unique approach means they are able to see how a trend develops in real time, allowing us to see into the future of fashion.
Now, Tony Bannister, the ultimate Fashion Expert has joined RESCU to bring you the latest trend alerts, street style galleries from fashion hot-spots and need-to-know global trend updates to guide your sartorial choices.
For more from Tony, check out the Scout blog and follow Tony on twitter.
Share your comments
- Fashion Wrap: Jessica Chastain Wears Elizabeth Taylor's Famous Sapphires, Sneak Peek Of Summer 2014 Fashion & More!
- Thai Style Spiced Pumpkin & Ginger Soup Recipe
- Great Gatsby Sydney Premiere, Don Jon Trailer Released, and more
- Changes to Compulsory Superannuation Contributions from 1st July 2013
- 'The Great Gatsby' Australian Premiere
- The Launch Pad: Chanel, L'Occitane, and Glasshouse Frangrances
RESCUTV: Kate Moss for St Tropez
- Stylishly Yours
- Money Maven
- Lady Friday
- Rescu Team
- Culture Vulture
- Rescu Team
- Super User